5 REASONS TO TAKE THE PROJECT FUNDAMENTALS QUALIFICATION (PFQ)
One of the most frequent questions we get asked is “why should I take the Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) course?” This is a logical question to ask given that you are about to commit time and money to taking the course, so we have put together our top 5 reasons to take the PFQ…
- It is one of the best possible introductions to the key principles of Project Management (PM). We believe the PFQ course is an excellent introduction to the core concepts of PM and how it can improve efficiency and outcomes in a broad range of applications. By providing this broad overview to the core concepts, the course will equip you with a good working knowledge of the key terminology and concepts.
- You get a respected and approved qualification. It’s always good to be able to boost your CV with a recognised qualification, and the PFQ is an APM Accredited qualification respected by industry and employers alike.
- It is a perfect starting point for a new career, or unlocking the door to that next promotion. Everyone knows that more and more employers are looking for management qualifications and experience, and project management qualifications such as the PFQ can be a fantastic way to make yourself stand out from the crowd if you are looking to change your career or go for promotion.
- It offers the chance to talk to and meet experienced professionals. All of our training staff are experienced PM professionals who will not only offer their support in helping you with the training for the qualification, but will also be able to provide advice on how to achieve your goals and get what you want from the qualification in the long term. Whether it be moving on to more in-depth qualifications, learning more on your own or applying for a new job.
- It can help to improve the way you work! One of the unexpected benefits which often comes from learning more about PM methodologies and theory is that it can improve the way you work in your own life, making you more efficient, more organised and allowing you to accomplish more!
So, what are you waiting for? Click here to find out when our next PFQ course is running and to book your place now!