We provide a range of services led by experts in uncertainty and risk management to provide solutions to your particular organisational and business change needs.
We can provide assurance, quality, upskilling and consultation from our risk specialists.
- Hazard Study Awareness (ABB)
- OGC Management of Risk (Practitioner)
- Member of the Association for Project Management (MAPM)
- APM Risk SQ Level 2 (Practitioner)
- Cognitive Edge Practitioner
- Advanced Value Management 1 & 2
- Foundation in Value Management
Allan possesses in-depth experience in embedding and integrating Risk & Value management within projects. He is an expert in analysing and modelling complex systems and understands how to apply on major projects. Previous experience working with a variety of clients like: rail, central and local government, commercial, and utility organisations. A keen academic and enjoys obtaining qualifications to help in career development.
- LLB Laws
- Post Graduate Legal Practice cert
- PMO Practitioner certified
- Member of the APM (MAPM)
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- SSC Project Risk Management
- Association for Project Management (APM) Project Risk Management Single Subject (Level 1 and 2) Certificate (currently completing)
A longstanding acolyte of Allan’s in the project risk management sphere, Andy is available both as a consultant and as a risk practitioner for all your PPM risk management needs. Having acted as risk manager on £multi-million and £multi-billion projects and programmes, Andy has led and fielded QA and audits on risk management processes and applications. Andy has also built or repaired several RM processes in a way that increases their effectiveness while decreasing their unproductive drag on precious project resources. The key to this, in Andy’s view, is to make risk management a part of programme management, not a wholly divorced process, with actions assigned where they also promote the success of the “day job”.
- Microsoft Certification – Microsoft Project
- Prince II
- BSc Construction Management
Mike is one of the three Directors at PL Projects. Mike leads the successful project management and risk management training department. He is responsible for managing and training students in the Association for Project Management (APM) Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ), Project Management Qualification (PMQ), Project Risk Management Single Subject (Level 1 and 2) and the Level 4 Associate for Project Manager Apprenticeship.
To see more of our consultants click below…