5 BENEFITS OF MICROSOFT PROJECT
Our project consultants use Microsoft Project for project management and planning requirements because of the many beneficial features the software has to offer. It has saved our team time and money when implementing the tools into our clients’ sites.
Here are our top 5 benefits of using Microsoft Project:
- Helps users stay focused and organised. By using the timelines and roadmap views, you can understand all the planned activities such as tasks and milestones for differing types of projects.
- The software is user-friendly. We find Microsoft Project to be very user-friendly (if time is spent getting to know the various extensive features) but if you are new to the software toolkit, we do offer customised training sessions to meet your Microsoft Project training requirements.
- Opportunity to manage budgets. By using the planning feature, you can outline the project’s budget allowance from the beginning, so you are always aware of how under (or over) you are on budget.
- Forecast future resources. The systematic resource tool helps you to pick and plan your staff resource requirements, so your team is always properly resourced and situations that are under-resourced are quickly highlighted during the planning process.
- Flexibility. The tool has a large number of productive resources and features suitable for usage on differing types and sizes of projects. These features include:
- Built-in templates
- Project planning features
- Reporting tools
- Roadmap views