GRADUATE PROJECT CONSULTANT
In principle, you would be expected to work anywhere in the UK. Currently, PLP have hubs of activity in London, Reading and across West Yorkshire; you would be expected to travel to different client sites.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting senior consultants at client sites.
- Undertaking change control and risk management procedures.
- Assisting with development of project plans and schedules, presentations and charts.
- Supporting PLP’s internal training processes.
- Undertaking continuous professional development.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Organisational and time management.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous experience of Microsoft Project and other software.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Project, particularly Microsoft Project and Excel.
- BSc (Hons) in Project Management or similar.
- A non-cognate degree with a Project Management Qualification.
- Experience in a project support or coordination role, whether apprenticeship or placement.
We support projects in a variety of industries and disciplines, such as Rail, IT, Chemical, Transportation, Government, Education, and Health. As a result of our vast customer base, we are not interested in any particular prior expertise in a particular industry. We are interested in hearing from candidates who have great project management knowledge and understanding, and are interested in travelling and working anywhere!
- Annual salary reviews.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 28 days holiday.
- Opportunities to work from home.
£20,000 – £25,000 depending on skillset and experience.