The project management office functions to provide the framework within which your project/organisation can control and verify the delivery of requirements through the structured production and repetition of reliable and relevant information. Don’t keep re-inventing the wheel every month; get it right at the outset and you can focus your efforts on delivering to plan. Build in the flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and you can future proof your project.
- Alignment of programme and project controls with corporate governance.
- Application of standard methodologies, including: PRINCE2, GRIP, RUP, MSP, Agile, EVA C/SCSC)
- Creation of bespoke adaptive variations to standard methodologies to fit special requirements, for example a slimmed down selective implementation of PRINCE2 to support a software development programme.
- Requirements/scope management
- Change control
- Portfolio, programme and project management support
- Assumption, risks, issues and dependency management
- Reporting frameworks
- Document control processes