What is planning?
– identifying your goals or objectives.
Planning is the identification of the goals or objectives to be achieved by means of schedules to balance time, cost and quality to bring about the required change. The planning process formulates strategies to achieve this change then implements, directs, monitors and reacts to inform and aid decision making within the delivery environment.
- Planning support across all main tools – Primavera suite, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server, Asta Plan View, AMS, etc
- Risk assessment using Monte Carlo simulations
- Forensic programme analysis
- System implementation and support
- Deliverability assessments
- Standardised template creation and implementation
- Bid/proposal support
- Lifecycle analysis
- Critical path analysis
- Programme Evaluation Review Technique
- Earned value analysis